Join Other KCTS 9 Fans. Become a Legacy Circle Member Today!
The KCTS 9 Legacy Circle honors generous individuals who have planned for a future gift to KCTS 9 in recognition of all that public television has meant in their lives. If you've included KCTS 9 in your will or estate plans, please let us know so we can welcome you as a member of the Legacy Circle. Call us at 206-443-6730 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form.
Legacy Circle member benefits include:
- Subscription to KCTS 9's monthly Viewer Guide
- Recognition of gift in Cascade Public Media Annual Report
- Periodic insider updates and insights about upcoming features
- Presale ticket access to community events and special screenings
- Complimentary tickets to local productions, including theatrical and musical events
- Invitations to KCTS 9 and PBS related events, including series launch celebrations and VIP receptions with public television personalities
- Invitation to annual Legacy Circle Luncheon
- Make a gift in your will or trust to KCTS 9
- Make a gift of retirement assets, bank and brokerage accounts, real estate, or life insurance, to KCTS 9
- Establish a charitable trust or gift annuity that benefits KCTS 9
- There are no fees or dues. Call us or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form to let us know about your intention.
If your legacy plans already include KCTS 9, please let us know so that we may thank you. Call Becky Magnuson, Sr. Estate Gift Planning Officer, at 206.443.6730 or complete the Legacy Circle Planned Giving Notification form. All information about your gift is kept confidential and you can remain anonymous if you prefer.