The KCTS 9 Legacy Circle honors the generous and far-sighted donors who have made plans now for gifts that will support KCTS 9 sometime in the future the ultimate recognition of
all that public television has meant in their lives and the lives of their loved ones. If you've included KCTS 9 in your will or estate plans, please let us know so we can welcome you as a member of the KCTS 9 Legacy Circle.
Legacy Circle member benefits include:
- Invitation to the annual Legacy Circle event hosted by KCTS 9 leadership.
- Invitations to special events with other Legacy Circle Members who share many common interests
- Inclusion in the donor listing in the KCTS 9 Annual Report (unless you wish to remain anonymous)
- A subscription to our monthly Viewer Guide
Join Other KCTS 9 Fans. Become a Legacy Circle Member Today!
- Make a gift in your will or trust to KCTS Television
- Make a gift of retirement assets, bank and brokerage accounts, real estate, or life insurance, to KCTS Television
- Establish a charitable trust or gift annuity that benefits KCTS Television
- There are no fees or dues. Call us or complete the Legacy Circle Gift Form to let us know about your intention.
If your estate or legacy plans already include KCTS Television, please let us know so that we may thank you. Call Sherry Larsen-Holmes at 206-443-6730 or complete and mail the Legacy Circle Gift Form. All information about your gift is kept confidential and, if you wish to remain anonymous, we will respect that wish.
Thank you for considering KCTS Television in your estate plans.